FemiLift can change your life.
Femilift is a simple procedure that improves vaginal irregularities through vaporization & thermal heat, using a safe CO2 laser.
Recently four new non-invasive vaginal treatments have been introduced into the Unities States, including ThermiVa, IntimaLase, MonaLisa Touch and FemiLift. One of the most successful, FemiLift, uses laser therapy technology to treat several conditions, including painful intercourse, by stimulating collagen production and better blood flow.
Vaginal laser resurfacing also offers an alternative to hormonal therapy. “Dr. Romero and I have been evaluating this European technology for over year now and we are pleased with the efficacy. We think this is a unique therapy option that expands the choices for our patients who suffer from painful intercourse and other conditions,” says Dr. Robert Rubino.
The innovative FemiLift procedure is performed in the comfort of The Rubino OB/GYN Group office, using a minimally invasive technology that requires no post-procedure downtime.
Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse.
FemiLift helps with:
- Vaginal dryness or atrophic vaginitis
- Issues caused by childbirth
- Vaginal laxity
- Involuntary leakage of urine
- Vaginal atrophy
- An an alternative to estrogen treatment for menopause
- Sexual dysfunction
- Other hormonal issues
FemiLift can dramatically improve your quality of life.
It improves sexual dysfunction, loose vaginal tissue and helps restore a healthy sex life. How it works:
- A minimally invasive, virtually painless, procedure (no anesthesia required)
- Performed in the comfort of The Rubino OB/GYN Group’s offices, in less than 15 minutes
- A gentle treatment – for controlled safety and accuracy
- Performed with maximum precision with an Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength, and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient with a delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- Quick and easy, with no post-treatment downtime
- Rated with excellent patient satisfaction and long-term success
- Performed at 4-week intervals
A Femilift probe is safely inserted into the vagina with careful and precise observation. The probe sweeps 360 degrees of the vaginal canal with pulses of energy. The skin responds by producing secretion and circulation and activating collagen-creating cells that thicken and redevelop the vaginal walls. Eventually even the pH and natural bacteria levels can start to improve.
The versatile FemiLift technology can also be used for facial resurfacing to significantly diminish signs of aging and lack of elasticity.
What is the difference between MonaLisa Touch and FemiLift?
How do I know if I am a good candidate for FemiLift?
Does FemiLift hurt? Are there any side effects?
What is FemiLift?
How is FemiLift performed and how long does it take?
Call our office today to make an appointment with one of our doctors to determine if Femilift is right for you: 973-736-1100.